[Suggestion] Allow us to set both primary and secondary empire UI colors

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FIN Faravid, May 3, 2019.

1. FIN Faravid

So for the moment, there are always 2 colors in for example those triangles that indicate players. White and what ever color you choose. It would be awesome if we could change white color as well. So for example i would give VS bright teal and dark purple, NC yellow and dark blue, TR dark red and white.
    As for squads, i could give one squad green with white, other squad green with yellow, third squad red with yellow and fourth squad black with white. As examples, not sure if those colors would be good in practice but with 2 colors they always easily stand out from all other faction and squad colors no matter what. At the moment some colors seem to blend with white, or get slightly discolored with white, meaning that sometimes you have to think.

It would definetly also help people who are more or less color blind, or those with worse monitors or just those who see things bit differently because we all do. It should not even be that difficult to implement.
  2. FIN Faravid

[IMG]
    Here is example of what i mean. Its not screenshot from the game because this was faster to make. In game it is little better, this is just to illustrate a point. You can see how clearly easier it is to distinguish factions when there are 2 colors that are used to set them apart, darker outline to brighter color, instead of just faction color and white.

This really is biggest problem for me atm. Perfomance is now fine, but this is still huge problem.