[Suggestion] Allow medics to use battle rifles

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Doozan, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Doozan

I just tried out the warden battle rifle today and it fills a role that really would fit the medic.

It would give us the ability to really hang back, while still doing good damage.
  2. ohmikkie

Hold up medics have already pretty decent select range assault rifles anyway. Hardly necessary in my opinion. They are probably the most versatile class of weapon in the game. i.e. I've had good close/medium combat with the Equinox as well as counter sniping with it in single fire mode with 6x scope (I only discovered that these rifles can change modes the other day).
  3. Krona

Mmmmmm self healing snipers, just like the good old days.
    • Up x 2
  4. Bill Hicks

in final fantasy 2 i made rosa ( the healer) sit back in formation and shoot her bow
  5. Cookiepiledriver

Sure you can go ahead and take your battle rifle, I'll stick with the near insta-gib assault rifle and dominate in CQC as well.

Sometimes I only play the medic for the AR. I'd trade my HAs LMG any day, or even my LAs/Engis carbine for one.

Nothing matches both the accuracy and TTK of it.
    So yeah, let medics use it. Can't see how it'd break the game.
  6. Ravvan

No need for Battle Rifles just fix the SABR-13's horizontal ADS recoil with a advanced grip attached so the 2-round Burst is usable at range.
  7. Grotpar

Rather see assault rifles that handle more like battle rifles, then, but still have a full auto mode that just fires really slowly with very high damage per bullet.

And besides, two classes already have access to battle rifles. Adding one more class is just going to cost them money, so why would they even do that?
    Better for them to just sell an AR variant that handles slightly differently so you have to buy the AR and BR.
  8. Hoki

The assault rifles are better than battle rifles imo.
  9. RachelGomez

That's Final Fantasy IV. It was only called Final Fantasy II in America, and only in its original release.
  10. Bill Hicks

we call it part 2 here in.... MURICA!