All WDS Points lost?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hot Pockets, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hot Pockets

Hi all-
    Just wanted to raise your attention to something.
    When I logged out Monday night (yesterday), I was sitting at 1946 WDS points. Now, it was getting late, and I figured I'd simply get the rest to 2000 tomorrow- after all, I had until this Friday to complete, right? Logging on this afternoon, I discovered to my shock that the WDS points had been completely reset. I assumed that each WDS week would literally be a week, not a 4 day period! I'm pretty steamed about this, as I probably put a good 10+ hours in this week specifically playing to gain WDS points. As a player, I'm also confused- I was aware that the mechanics were changing, but not that the score would be magically reset. Hopefully I can contact a Dev, but I doubt anything will be done about my predicament.
    Wanted to share and was wondering if anyone else had had a simlar problem.
    For me, it was just that I was so freaking close- to have my potential prize snatched away after the work I put in is hear rendering.
  2. Hot Pockets

EDIT: Just read all the other posts. Apparently the devs are attempting to fix this.
  3. DG-MOD-17

Going to go ahead and lock this, as there are many threads already ongoing on the subject.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.