Alert System

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RushRunner, Jul 31, 2015.

1. RushRunner

Dear PlanetSide 2 ,

that's enough !

What has the Alert Sysem at all for a purpose ? Constantly any continents closed for several hours , if not throughout the day .

Who has desire to gamble a continent he does not like ? Why a player is something imposed ? We want to decide for themselves and can not be determined !

Added to this is that you pop an alert with 25 % can not win ! Who has devised something ?

Alert , yes, but not so ! My suggestion : Try the number of players on both sides to keep the same ( 33 % , 33 % , 33 % ) . Includes a continent no longer than 2 hours !!!

Please undertakes something about it ! For all I care , you need also no alert!

Thank you for reading
    RushRunner

2. Xiad

3. Turekson

I guess they keep the alert system to ensure that there are more players on the continents that are open at a given time, and to present a "goal" to fight for.

I follow the alert if it's in a continent I feel like fighting in because certs, but sometimes it can be a nuisance.
  4. FateJH

For what it's worth, I don't believe the outcome of Alerts should lock continents either, but we'd have to substitute it with something just as obnoxious until we had enough destinations for a naturally-flowing continental lattice.
    • Up x 1
  5. Matt0193

Because without them we'd go back to Indarside.
  6. RushRunner

How can you find the alarm system only good, it is not thought through from start to finish.
    We are the community , we can change it !
  7. HadesR

Be nice if alerts only began on the most populated Continent though ..

Atm more than anything alerts can be fight killers as people slowly filter from one continent to another, if they even bother ..