[Suggestion] Alert Rewards and Implant drops

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ge0mancer, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Ge0mancer

While I understand the goal of the Alerts is to keep people playing sometimes stuff comes up and you have to log off fifteen minutes before the end of a 90 minute Alert and as a result get nothing for the effort. It would be nice if you received the Alert Reward based on your participation upon logging in next time. The system already prorates reward based on how long you were involved it would just be nice if it didn't require being there all the way to the end.
    My comment on Implant drops may be totally off base as my experience is limited and I could have misinterpreted what happened. What it looked like was I killed someone (who was WAY out of my league skill wise) and a Battle Hardened 5 implant dropped. Before the animation could complete I died and didn't get the Implant in my inventory. I don't have Battle Hardened at all and don't even have a single rank five Implant yet, so I was pretty excited only to be somewhat disappointed. If random drops are a thing just make it so you get the drop as soon as it fires not after a short delay.
    Alright. There's my newbie complaints/suggestions.
    Have a nice day,
    Ge0