ALERT BALANCE NOW!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JDS999, Apr 5, 2013.

1. JDS999

first off i want to say that the alert system is the best thing to happen to PS2. It implements stratgey and allows the smartes faction to win wwhen pop 33/33/33+-2. my soulution is simple the lowest pop faction creates the cap point. ive been playing on helios the past few days and the imbalance is horrible, less and less vs/tr ppl play every day. I seen some comment elsewhere, the first day of the event u had multiple eu ppl playing so everything was even. so yeah eu people helped vs win one of the first events.
    This may inspire ppl to log into differant characters during the alerts. as apposed to the alerts making ppl log into thier nc character at the end of the alert on helios.
    beggingin of an average alert on helios nc 43-48% world pop end of alert nc 57-63% world pop.

so yeah lowest pop faction is the population cap point for said alert. If the alerts are balanced this way it might inspire more ******** vs/tr to come and play on an even field