Alarm bugged / lag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NellAner, Dec 21, 2014.

1. NellAner

Hello,
    I'm wondering what's going on with the alert system since the last patch. First Amerish on Miller was stuck locked by TR for 24h+, then there was another alert on Indar and stuck again for 24+h (locked by NC.
    Today servers are lagging and not responding.
    This was supposed to be a nice double xp weekend for subscribers members.

What's going on? you guys already on holidays?!
    • Up x 2
  2. maxkeiser

They need to fix the alerts ASAP. Best bit of the game that allows factions to really focus on proper objectives.
    • Up x 2
  3. ToxicFire

They already said alerts are supposed to be disabled till monday, that said, we did have ONE alert in the past 24 hours on miller, and bizarely it was the same place and time we had an alert last before most people found out about the bug/alert disable (around 6pm GMT) So it will be intresting to see if there one at 6pm tonight aswell.
  4. Clay

5. Fauxpas

If SOE have any decency, they'll contact members and those with active, paid boosts that are now screwed with fair recompensation - after this mess is over. Let's hope they sort it out before Christmas.
  6. NellAner

I hope so. Now I can't even log into my char because the loader is stuck at 94%. Other members of my outfit have the same problem.
  7. maxkeiser

Please get the alerts fixed asap. They are fun!