AirHammer

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chibknot, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Campagne

Nothing is black and white, not even the Devil himself. I've already given you several legitimate arguments against the refund which you have altogether ignored. The matter is not so simple as a raw theft of in-game or premium currency.

Yes it has changed, but again what hasn't been altered? Exactly what has not be changed in some way? Thermals were even overpowered, change was inevitable. DBGs holds the right to change anything and everything without consideration or consultation of the player.

Your energy is exhausted after two replies spanning several hours after the weekend off? :p

Petty? Because I disagree and you won't see my reasoning? Hardly. What is petty is that you're obsessing over a minor change in a videogame which happened months ago.
  2. Exileant

:D I think you have that backwards. o_O The Devil is the king of lies there for NOTHING is black and white with him. :rolleyes: Regardless that is the point of the forum for them to voice their opinion and perhaps, just maybe they will listen and adjust for the better. ;) DCUO is great for that. :eek: He has a valid point, and just because I have found other ways to nab my flesh does not excuse the ruination of the device. :confused: Anytime they make changes to Certed abilities they give a refund for certs, why not do the same for Battle Cash?
  3. Campagne

I disagree. Is Hell not a form of "justice?"

Not always, as is the case with Thermals obviously. But also only when the mechanics are changed, such as when nanoweave changed from a raw health increase to a small arms resistance. Thermals still highlight enemies when activated, and it seems the devs. may share my opinion that this does not warrant a refund.

They'd also likely lose a bit of income at least in the short-term by giving out monetary refunds. Businesses don't like doing that. :p
  4. Exileant

o_O Hell is in fact the ultimate Justice, but the devil does not, nor will he ever hold the keys to it. Hell is a place of punishment to hold him and those like him. The greatest lie of all is that Satan rules over hell. About as far from black and white as you can get. Another is that Hell is like what is featured in Hell Raiser, :confused: but hey, people are free to believe whatever they wanna.

o_O Now I understand if the change is too small, no they are not going to give a refund, but for major things they absolutely do. When they changed the Max they refunded me a ton, :oops: I actually messed up when they did so, because I did not realize the Certs I was spending were my Max Certs. Hahaha! The Thermals are no longer Thermals, it is called Threat Detection, and somehow INFANTRY with the capability to ONE-SHOT BOMB you, is not a threat? :rolleyes: Come on.... That deserves a refund on the basis of false advertisement alone.:p