[Suggestion] Aircrafts and anti air.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Monnor, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Monnor

Well i dont say, nerf Air vehicles, cause the do what they do. They fly around and blast everything into pieces with their weapons. BUT Antiair was invented to COUNTER this really strong units, and this really effectiv. So pilots are forced to make short runs, and dont camp around above spawns.

What i want is, give me freaking strong ANTi air weapons, and not hey look , hes pointing something on us, sweet.. kill him.

Make Lock on rockets faster, and unable to escape except you use flares, or can hide behind a obstacle.
    Means if the pilot is unable to use his 2 options , 2 rockets kill him.
    Oh well and liberators should die at 4-5 rocket hits.
    Make the freaking skyguard what hes named, a SKYGUARD. If a fighter/liberator comes along he should not think , ohh look free farm , he should think, OH **** i need ground troops, to take him out, before i enter this zone.

I dont want a nerf for aircraft weapons, cause the are strong, and should stay like they are, but dont let those users be rule absolutly everything without fear.
  2. SharpLight

What kind of future that does not have any kind of fire-and-forget rockets? Does not have Target-acquisition on its turrets? Where big pieces of metal remain hidden until a lonely infantrymen spots them?
  3. Monnor

Like i said , stoneage future. And its funny , in PS1 all faction had access to hover tech for vehicles. And NC used a plasma cannon on their mechs.

Seems we are now in this "Idiocracy" future. Unable to build vehicles which not explode if you hit with your back the ground.