Air counters Air when Air outnumbers Air when Air attacks Air at a base full of Air.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dracent, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Dracent

Air.
    • Up x 25
  2. bPostal

Sounds about right.
    • Up x 1
  3. Chinchy

lol 9.5/10 for the title 1/10 for the post, the tittle made me laugh.
    • Up x 1
  4. Immortal-D

I admit it, I lol'd. The post simply punctuates the title, and it's all win.
    • Up x 1
  5. JokerGER

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  6. Mietz

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  7. bluEyedillusions

[IMG]
    • Up x 13
  8. Buntfunk

Michael would approve of this message.
  9. PandoraAce

This thread is now about how my infiltrator should be able to counter Liberators like everything else should.
  10. bluEyedillusions

Knowledge for the day: When a word is said so many times that it starts to sound like nonsense to you, it's called "semantic satiation" and is the result of neurons in the brain being tired of producing the same information repeatedly (similar to how afterimages work in your eye after staring at color contrast for a little while).

Neat.
  11. Immortal-D

Dracent and DeusVipera, thank you for the lulz.
  12. Isila

They should. One of the few redeeming qualities of the later Battlefield games (and of recon/sniper classes in those games) was that a well-placed sniper round could headshot the pilot of a plane/chopper and kill them in the cockpit.
    • Up x 1
  13. sloul

You got it wrong: TR > AIR.
  14. Necron

You used the word AIR a lot.
  15. Immortal-D

Just wanted to thank you for my new signature.
  16. Eric Smith

This all seems full of hot AIR to me.
    • Up x 1
  17. ABATTLEDONKEY

oh that was one of the worst features they did. tons of snipers, doing NOTHING for their team, just camping planes and helis in the hope that they could kill a few people in that round. never mind the fact that most offensive military aircraft have bullet proof glass beyond .50BMG
    • Up x 2
  18. bluEyedillusions

That'll be $5.
    • Up x 2
  19. MrPokealot

Having played bfbc2 I can attest to this. I spent a hell of a lot of time sniping pilots from their seats and man it was so fun :p
  20. Dovahkiin