AGONY - #1 orginized VS outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by XLoz, Dec 15, 2012.

1. XLoz

[IMG]

AGONY is currently looking for more members to fill the ranks.

-Must be active and have a mic
    -Mumble required
    -Communication skills a must

Agony is the outfit responsible for the bunker-buster and Galaxy rush viral videos on reddit.
    The primary role of this outfit is to maximize certs per hour while using territory control to our advantage.
    Our competitive nature and laid back attitude make this a great fit for players that want to succeed even when numbers are not on your side. Using teamwork and strategy our squads have held and taken points against PLATOONS.

We are a SPONSORED outfit with monthly prizes and unique discounts at www.bossrigs.com/
    Proud members of the Boss Rigs Army! http://bossrigsarmy.com/

-In game name is XLoz
  2. TheBoss@BossRigs

We are a fully sponsored outfit. This means that we are going to have a LOT more to offer than any other outfit on PS2. Period.

JOIN THE ARMY!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    BOSSRIGSARMY by bossrigscraigslist, on Flickr

[IMG]
  3. chris@bossrigs

Hi all.

Our Station Cash Giveaway starts now!

We're giving away station cash for a new member, the most recruits, and the best vid clip tonight!!!

Check out our event here and thanks for checking us out!

http://bossrigsarmy.com/events/304636?event_instance_id=4115501

This is just the beginning. See you on the battlefield.
  4. TheBoss@BossRigs

#likeAboss!!

This is how we roll.

And if you are Blazini... Bro we sure made you look baaaaaad didn't we ? LOL

BossRigsArmy does NOT F around.
  5. TheBoss@BossRigs

6. TheBoss@BossRigs

7. Deadlysinz

love the videos gonna have to get my new computer going so I can make one!
  8. TheBoss@BossRigs

You mean your BossRigs.com PC that you won on BossRigsArmy.com ? It was one of our $1500 PC's if I remember right yeah?
  9. chris@bossrigs

10. Bawwss

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE pancakes. My real dilemma, however, is an inquiry as to which is superior: pancakes or cupcakes?
  11. Deadlysinz

Building it now!!!! will post pics! Thx Boss!
  12. TheBoss@BossRigs

Deep Fried Cupcakes are disputably the best thing to ever be created bAWZ.

[IMG]
  13. TheBoss@BossRigs

14. Thrayda

I'd be interested in joining. My only problem w/ it is, if yall are sponsered you prolly have a demanding schedule of online play. I'm currently active duty w/ the Marine Corps. Meaning there would be days out of the week that I wouldn't be able to play at all due to training and such, and I would only be able to garuntee 2-3 days, but those 2-3 days would be all day. The only other thing I can garuntee along side that is an outstanding ability to follow orders.

Hit me up if the possibility arises that your willing to work w/ my schedule.

IGN: Thrayda
    • Up x 1
  15. TheBoss@BossRigs

Welcome to our outfit sir. And above all else, thank you for your service. BossRigs.com out.
  16. orbofdarkness

Is this outfit still looking for members, is there a KDR requirement or level requirement on top of that?
  17. RedStuf

Of course we have space. Requirements: Communication, be a fun guy to be with, preferably with a mic (We do have teamspeak). Also just being an active member helps.
    No KDR/level requirements at all off the top of my head. If you have a mouse to aim with and a keyboard to walk with, you should be fine :3

Also: I play and recruit for the outfit on my stream:
    http://twitch.tv/zetsuboushi
    Come on round if you want to. You can chat with me on the Twitch.tv chat or on teamspeak.

(Also, someone spelled organized wrong...)
  18. UpsidwnPanda

hey sent a friend request to XLoz. my character name is ThaPandaR, was hoping to join up. got a mic. a little new to PS2 but experienced CS / Battlefield player.

really love FPS and wanna play this one with some friends (outfit)
  19. TheBoss@BossRigs

20. TheBoss@BossRigs