Aggresive LA - comparison between NC AF-19 Merc and VS Solstice

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Jablon, Dec 13, 2012.

1. piggy

this me tierd and stupid, guess Solstice is one of those vs weps im having problems with when im rolling with the lynx.
  2. margaret sulliva

Great Post...!!!!!!!
  3. Antivide

People need to realize bursting is effective for all factions, and the least effective for NC.

"BURST FIRE"

Uhuh, meanwhile TR and VS can spray.
  4. Jablon

Maybe it's not suppose to balance anything. Maybe it's only there to give NC's gun a different "feel".
  5. Swoll

LOL I love how some of the replies are "well the AF-19 is better if you play sneaky and catch someone unaware" NO REALLY? Any gun catching someone off-guard is better that's not balancing.

I've played all 3 factions (granted only to level 20-27 respectively) but it is glaringly obviously that the VS weapons are the easiest to use. They should not be leading in ALL categories other than damage per bullet. The fact that they have an extremely high rate of fire and negligible recoil needs to be addressed. Add some recoil to their weapons to make the attachments matter (other than reflex sight and laser attachment), and make learning/using a weapon matter as well. It is better for the game over all.