[Suggestion] After two weeks, here are my suggestions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TyphusAlGhoul, Jul 5, 2023.

1. TyphusAlGhoul

• Possible to name routers -- Let's say I place a router on the top level in some structure. I want people to know that this router is placed there.
    • Permanent waypoint markers -- When I'm out with my ANT, i wish I could place markers where good locations are for Cortium, and that these markers would be here when I return to the continent.
    • Easier to build fortifications -- Can't stress it enough how cumbersome this is right now. Not having a top down view, not being able to place in difficult terrain. It's awful at the moment.
    • "The deploy location is too close to other deployables" -- This is something I hate, not getting feedback on the map where this other deployable is located. So I have to run around guessing where I can place it. Just like with outposts and bases, have different colored circles around those deployables so I know which direction I have to move to get clear.
    • Camouflage for constructions we place -- When building fortifications they stick out like a sore thumb. If we could add camo on these it might help a bit.
    • Automatic empire color coding for NSO -- I usually play NSO and since I change faction a lot, one thing bugs me. I want to have my faction as green, the rest as red, so it's easier to tell the difference. But right now i have to change this manually EVERY SINGLE TIME i change faction. Would be nice if I could have this automatic for NSO.
    • Portable jump pads -- This would be awesome to have. It would allow the attacker (or defender) to place jump pads around an outpost so Light Assault (or anyone else crazy enough) to jump into bases. This would be another way to approach attacking and defending.
    • Improved flight controls -- Can't get very specific here other than I feel the controls using mouse and keyboard is horrific. It works better with game pad.
    • Deep Operative implant -- Basically this one will turn you 75% invisible after X seconds, but there is no way to tell when that time has passed. Give feedback to the user. Perhaps change the icon color or something.
    • Smaller continents but more of them -- I think the game would benefit from having smaller continents since there would be more focus on where to fight. Right now you can fight on maybe 10 different fronts at once. This spreads out an already low population. More continents would also give more diversity for the player.