[Suggestion] After Techplant Change some Ideas to make it better and more fun to defend

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JOups, Dec 14, 2012.

1. warmachine1

SOE, we wanted to bring other bases to Techplant level, not other way around!
    Current techplant is bigger JOKE than one back in beta, with unshielded SCU, cause we could still use sunderer to spawn.
    Its even worse than AMP station with walls thats purpose is to help enemy assault base, anyone saying otherways dont ever tried defend one & seriously sucks at assaulting one.
    Dont listen to crybabies that wants to take every base without thinking with zerg & tank spam.
    Old Techplant was fun, I enjoyed both defending & storming one with LA especially, u just have not to stand behind shields waiting for defenders to come out!
    Walls? They help defenders in PS2? Those holed LA everywhere with jumppads helping atackers spread around & play whack a mole all day long? Tell me how actually.
    Turrets placed in such obvious uncovered locations that can be considered as deathtraps.
    Easily campable spawnrooms, 1000s places to hide snipers to farm engies trying to renew defences.

If there are clocks where 12:00 means death of PS2 then we are at 11:59:55 right now!
  2. JOups

3. Psychophonic-RNX

Well at least the biodome is the only that you can actually defend without vehicle spam.
    I love the biodomes i hope they stay as they are. They also dont need walls because they are way up high
    in the air but the amp- and techplant is in need of it. Ampstations have became walls in beta already.
    At techplants they are still missing that makes the techplant feeling like a camp and not a base.