After launching the game it crashes at 94%

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by xXLEOXx, Jan 1, 2016.

1. xXLEOXx

what should i do???
  2. Pfundi

94% means its contacting the login server. That server is currently down due to DDOS attacks. We apparently got caught in the crossfire of someone trying to take down H1Z1, its all on reddit.com/r/planetside
    When the problem remains when the big red banner on the forums main page is gone just come back and ask again (in this very thread preferably)
  3. xXLEOXx

i see all my friends playing ps2 right now but my game keeps crashing i'd love to join them but i can't :(
  4. xXLEOXx

Now it started to say after crashing:"Error G99"... what is this?
  5. Pfundi

Then its probably your conncection.
    Are you wired or WIFI?
    Do you encouter lagspikes on eg Battlefield servers?
    Tried getting other devices off the network?
  6. xXLEOXx

-Wired
    -Only once, 3 weeks ago
    -Yes, i tried
  7. Pfundi

Did you try a ping or tracert to e.g. google.com?
    Run cmd and type tracert www.google.com (when you live in Europe, Russia, everywhere but America you might get one hop with a big ping increase, thats the undersea cable). Check if the servers of your provider all work as expected.
  8. xXLEOXx

My provide servers are ok
  9. xXLEOXx

Should i remove Planetside 2 from my computer (for the 2nd time) and re-install it?
  10. Pfundi

In that case reinstalling wouldnt help. If you got the time and download speed you might try. I wouldnt.
    Did you try running PS2 off prime time, maybe it was just bad luck?
  11. xXLEOXx

Nope. still not working
  12. Pfundi

Then contact the support. Im out of ideas. Sorry.
  13. Wolfson

check your game assets. head to the launcher, click on the 'advanced tools' wrench in the lower-left of the launcher, then click 'validate game assets'. after that runs, try again.
  14. xXLEOXx

i tried that too...didn't work
  15. xXLEOXx

Do i have to wait until they finish to investigate and resolve the connection issues?
  16. ObiVanuKenobi

You could try disabling firewall and maybe antivirus but it's unlikely to help.
  17. rwar87

I haven't been able to log in since the whole DDOS attack thing. It gets to 94% and then crashes. I've read everything I could find on google, reddit, youtube. I've redownloaded, downloaded on steam, turned off all security, reset internet. Did they ban a huge block of IP addresses or something to try and combat the DDOS attack and some of us are collateral damage? Does anyone have answers?
  18. xXLEOXx

Does it work now for you?
  19. rwar87

Only with another IP address, but it's not a sustainable way to play. I just tried and it only makes me frustrated when it fails. The lack of answers is also frustrating, I see you have had trouble getting a ticket answered... Well I'm going to call it quits. I played too much anyways, and it's just pissing me off now. Good luck on getting it working for you, and have fun in the future if it does work.