After hard crash, getting g99 error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by zu2, Mar 14, 2015.

1. zu2

Played for 8 hours today on connery, then tonight at 10 30 pm pst, had a hard crash where I had to reboot the computer. Tried to log in twice, got g99 error.
  2. JakeCWolf

Same error, but without the hard crash.
    • Up x 1
  3. Caydn

yeah I think the login server is broke Im getting the same error as well
  4. Musha

Same here please may someone fix it! o_O
  5. Reseil

Add me to that list. Hard crashed after several hours of no issues though, so unless the login server can cause an in game crash, something else may be amuck.

I did not have to reboot though, I just CTD'd out of nowhere.
  6. IPLAYTF2

haven't played any today but getting this error when trying to login now. guess the login server is busted
  7. Voodoo4500

I'm calling the Devs and waking their drunk ***** up.
  8. aeromech

Played for a bit on the test server and went to log into live server and got G99 error as well. Thought it was some sort of port problem on my end but maybe not.
  9. IcEzEbRa

Just happened to me also
  10. Dafarmer

Happened to me just now as well, is there any chance the servers will come back up before morning?
  11. Caydn

post on reddit or facebook if u want it fixed they rarely read the forums
  12. JakeCWolf

Gonna hedge a bet either the servers got suddenly terminated by a freak bug (it does happen people...) or they are under a DDoS attack (once again, it does happen, sometimes it even does something we notice!).
  13. Foxirus

I think its safe to assume the servers have gone down. Have patience people.
  14. NellAner

Same for me, can't log in, G99 error. Maybe just the login servers are down.
  15. Dafarmer

I know the game servers are still running since I am in SteamChat with someone who is pl,aying right now with no issues
  16. JakeCWolf

Huh, well that is interesting, looks like just the login servers are borked at the moment then, not actual game servers themselves.
  17. Dafarmer

Think there is any chance they will be up soon? Or do we have to wait till morning?
  18. customer548

Woke up early in order to kill thousands of NCs and Trs at sight . And now i'm depressed while drinking some hot coffee .
    Please, fix the login server asap . Can't play omg...My cat seems depressed too...Birds are screaming outside...This is the end of the world...omg...:eek:

I'd say that they usually solve this kind of troubeshooting within an hour , in most of cases .
  19. Casey B

Yeah i can't get in either. :s
  20. Havand

Add me to the list :(