AF-8 Railjack 600-650 Meters HS

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by nutrega4, Nov 3, 2015.

1. nutrega4

550-650 Meters Headshots

• Up x 1
  2. Navron

I am more surprised that the PS4 version renders that much more than PC than I am about anything else. Not to take the accomplishment away from you but setting up a shot is incredibly less impressive than an actual live target. I can't say for certain but it appears to me that the second video is also a bit of a setup. Maybe that's just me seeing that though.
    • Up x 1
  3. nutrega4

Sry, English isn't my native language. What do you mean when you are saying setup. mean editing?
  4. Navron

No problem. What I mean is that in the first video, it looked like the person you were shooting might have been a friend that stood there so that you could shoot. In the second video, it looked very similar with the exception that there was a little more movement involved. But the person moving was very predictable.

Maybe his movement was how PS4 players play. I don't know and I can't say for sure. But I can't imagine that shot happening on PC at the Crown in a live fight, even by the most skilled snipers.
  5. nutrega4

I think, Every average good NC snipers can do that on PS4. Maybe another person could do that. Anybody can do. :) just a patience, distance experince and the right moment..
    ps2 on PS4 probably is slower than PC version. Not in terms of FPS, in terms of ınfantry speed,probably,
    Also, only noob snipers just stand too long.. They werent my friend. :)
    It was not difficult for me . I have recorded first video today and I play only 30-60 minutes.(today I have tried second or third time) Second video is an old video.
    Also, I play Planetside on a big LED TV, and it helps me,
    Game settings: Highest brightness, Lowest Scope Sensitivty, zoom toggle on.

Other posts
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/i-have-a-question.234991/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...ters-headshot-af-8-railjack-and-a-bug.234984/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Planetside2/comments/3rem9s/550650_meters_headshot_af8_railjackindarthe_crown/
  6. DCWarHound

What's the render distance on console compared to PC.Shot doesn't seem that hard to pull of, in the old days i got all my .50 rams kills by sitting at the edge of render distance.
  7. PanzerGoddess

i like the videos, good shots, regardless of whether someone stood still or not. On PC yes it would be difficult shots no doubt, the atmosphere on pc is a lot more hectic and agree with speed, ps4 is a lot slower pace. I admit though that is some rendering distance, I have mine at max on pc and that is quite the rendering for ps4, Id have to compare to see if it is actually possible on pc.

I use the tsar42 almost exclusively. Ive dropped players at 400+ with the tsar so I imagine using any of the long range sniper rifles you can be able to hit at those distances, moving or not. Im sure Ive killed players over 500+ with the rams but its hard to say, I rarely pay attention to the distance as the majority of the time im knee deep in the chaos......tsar should be called cqc :p
  8. AF8RailJack

your first video shot it exactly where i got my first 677m kill:D And yeah at those distances its nearly impossible to hit a moving target, so you have to hope that the sniper on the other end is just as interested in killing you so he'd stay still:p
    good job anyways:)

p.s i love the last shot on the first video:D The dude probably thinks he's survived and bam headshot:D
  9. Ximi

Sorry,i need to question: are u playing on Ps4 version????

People said that snipers on that version are not much useful and they recommended to play a SMG Infiltrator.
  10. AF8RailJack

Yeah i think he is playing on the Ps4 because of the UI (which is different than the PC one)
    I thought sniping would be easier on the Ps4 because people dont move sporadically all the time. But I'm not sure, can you link your sources so that i can see those opinions:)
  11. Ximi

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Planetside2/comments/3rx891/i_got_a_question_about_infiltrators/

Hes questioning about snipers and have differents opinions,but other players said to him the same as me,if u want interrogate him for make him link their sources is ur deal :)
    • Up x 1