AF-4 Cyclone vs GD-7F Which is the better close range NC gun?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Craig1287, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Craig1287

I posted a link to my AF-4 Cyclone review here a little while ago and there was quite the debate on whether the GD-7F was still the better CQC gun and which was still the better guns for LAs. Because of this, I made this video to talk about the weapon stats that stand out and which really help out the LA class (or any player that fights in close range and against multiple opponents at once). Looking at the stats on paper are nice, but what do they actually mean once in game and in a fight? That's what I sought to answer in this video.

What do you guys think? Did I leave anything out? Those of you hardcore GD-7F users, did this make you more inclined to check out the AF-4? For those of you who have only trialed the gun, will you now check it out again?
  2. Ayabe

Close range? Multiple opponents? Piston all the way man.
  3. Craig1287

True, but the AF-4 can be slightly better at ranges that the Piston cannot be. Also, the AF-4 can be suppressed. These are just nice options to have.