[BUG] AF-19 Mercenary Forward grip

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GimiZigi, Dec 18, 2012.

1. GimiZigi

Doesn't work.

Tested it last night (Dec. 17th) with and without the forward grip and the recoil was identical. Just thought I would let the Dev's know and others not to invest the 100 certs into it.
  2. DankFist

The forward grip only improves horizontal recoil, as I recall the AF-19 has vertical recoil which you would need a compensator
  3. Talizzar

If the gun doesn't have horizontal recoil then SOE should NOT be offering an item that is supposed to be improving the weapon.
  4. DankFist

Well, if you would have read the tooltip, it even states that the foregrip only aids with horizontal. If you bought it to help with vertical and didn't bother reading said tooltip then it's your own fault.
  5. Dkamanus

I have the same problem with the AC-X11. I bought the advanced version of it, and I see little to no difference in Horizontal Recoil between having the advanced version on and nothing, which is quite a bummer.
  6. GimiZigi

I did read this but that is also wrong because I also tested the saw LMG (the default LMG for NC HA class) with and without the forward grip and there was a huge difference in the vertical recoil. That's why I was expecting the same results for this carbine gun as well.