Advanced Forward Grip

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Zaik, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Zaik

So, I took the plunge and spent 100 certs on this. It's the second "level" of Forward Grip on some LMGs, notably the Gauss SAW.

Here's a quick comparison video between no grip/normal grip/Adv. grip.

I'll be honest, I really can't tell the difference. It's a whole second attachment with it's own name so it shouldn't be a bug this time around, but it seems to just be the exact same as the regular forward grip. Is it just me?

Edit: In the video I'm using the 6x scope to maximize detail between the different setups.
  2. siddar

I noticed the tip for grip says it increases HORIZONTAL not vertical control after I bought first rank of it today. :eek:
  3. Alexlightning7

verticle is easier to compensate for then horizontal, always get grip before compensator.
  4. Zaik

Horizontal is much more of a problem than vertical. I think the only NC weapons in the game you don't need to use Forward Grip on are the bolt action sniper rifle and the jackhammer that has no horizontal recoil to begin with.
  5. RHINO_Mk.II

Thanks for taking the plunge, to be honest I can't see any difference between the two either. If there is one, it's hardly noticeable compared to the no grip -> basic grip change.