ADS While Jumping Nerf

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Coltorl, Jan 16, 2014.

1. RogueComet

Actually now that I think about it, that's what I usually do. :) I used to be able to do 2 complete circuits around a lamp post in the warp-gate, which is what I used to practice the maneuver for hours on end. (there is a little spot that is right at head height, so it is perfect for practicing)

Still... this nerf, uncalled for.
  2. Styxwash

Was this a big thing somehow? Totally uncalled for change, makes no sense.
  3. HerpTheDerp

So you don't know the very basics of PS2 mechanics and yet you call other "casual kids"

Oh lawd
  4. Pat22

You can use the same movement with drifter jets to achieve some pretty nice movement speed, unless you're going uphill then the drifters won't work. Move in semi-circles left to right. That is literal drifter skating, and that is how you get the best speed out of them.

But yes, neither of these things justifies this nerf/
  5. BeyondNInja

The ironic thing, is that the 'being forced out of ADS when sliding down a mountain' attribute of the change is probably what will eventually get it reversed, because it annoys the **** out of every class, not just LAs, and so there'll be more people complaining about it.
    • Up x 1
  6. Hiding in VR

Rubbish.
  7. NaySayer

I'd still like to hear a reason from soe why LAs are nerfed to hell.
  8. Wobberjockey

months later this STILL makes me mad as an infiltrator.

i'm not moving, but the game says i'm not on level ground. especially true on some of the amerish hills