Adrenaline Shield

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Grenig, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Grenig

Anyone use this? How much dmg absorption? Only recharge with kills? How does it compare to NMG and Resist Shield?

Been looking for info on it and can't find anything that answers all my questions.
  2. H0urg1ass

Considering how quickly you can die in a firefight in this game, I think that this is a waste of cert points. You actually have to get a kill first, just to get 25% of your shields back... big deal. 25% of your shields is less than one bullet.

The only scenario I can see this doing well is when you're defending a chokepoint with an MCG and you're going to rack up kills for sure. It could keep you standing there firing a bit longer, but I'm not sure how much longer considering you have to give up either NMG or Resists to use it.
  3. Megawatt

I'm looking for times on passive regen for Adrenaline Shield 1 or higher, and maybe Resist Shield 2 or higher, so I can complete some data gathering on hard number shield statistics for the community.

Just drain your Adren. Shield, and then time the passive regen with a stopwatch of some kind, preferably from the point the shield visibly deactivates until the last (thirteenth) ability shield indicator light fills up.

Once I have these regen numbers, I'll post my findings for everyone. Thanks.