[Suggestion] Adrenaline Pump?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Collapse, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Collapse

Why isn't this skill the passive certification for Light Assault(like Hacking/Triage)?
    • Up x 5
  2. Sandpants

A passive 10% boost without taking a suit slot.

Inb4 the players of other classes spread OP tears all over this.

Would be nice though.
  3. WycliffSlim

Just make it a tiered system that provides a maximum... 25%? movement boost. ATM Adrenaline pump is really only helpful for messing around with. The boost is just barely noticeable and it's certainly not preferable to a straight health buff of explosive resistance, or more grenades.
  4. HappyT

Adrenaline pump is the only thing I use on my LA, but I'm seriously considering switching it with flak armor since I usually detonate C4 close to me or whatever. I mean giving it to LA as a passive is not that big of a deal since all the other classes have 1 more extra trait to their main like HA-rocket launcher, engi-ammo packs, turret, medic-aoe heal, infl- hacking. would love to see this changed, glad someone thought about it.
  5. Iridar51

This has been suggested thousand times over last few weeks, how long are you going to munch this topic over?
  6. Sandpants

Gonna make a new topic about this right now.

Seriously, what is the issue to come back to certain ideas?
  7. Iridar51

Reading the same book over and over again in a short period of time gets old very fast.
    What is the point of discussing what's already been discussed and saying what already been said like it's a new idea?
    That devs would realise how good this idea is and make the changes to the game? I doubt they even visit this part of forum. And if they did, they would get the message by now, because there's been a surplus of threads, containing a lot of suggestions for LA class, including this one.

It's good to come back to certain ideas, if something has changed that made those ideas more viable than before. Nothing has changed since last two weeks.

It's okay to go to a party and tell a joke, then go to to another party some time later and tell this joke again. But this is the same party, and three guys before you already told this joke.
  8. HappyT

Then next time when you see title "adrenaline pump" just don't click it, don't read it, don't comment on it and you will be fine. your time won't be wasted.
  9. Iridar51

Yes, this is also very fresh and new thing to suggest to. There is a saying: "Don't tell me what to do, and I won't tell you where to go".
    I do not like the lifestyle of just accepting everything as it is.
  10. HappyT

So what, who cares. so there is one more thread about adrenaline pump, again who cares. its not your job to correct things on this forum or are you secretly getting paid for it?
    Its raising awareness about this specific issue and I bet you don't like the change and you just want to bury it to the ground.
  11. Iridar51

You bet what, exactly? I'm asking cuz you lost, so I want to collect my winnings.
    If you would actually read this forum you would know that I'm a strong proponent of this idea.
    But I can say "Yes, this idea is excellent! Let's sit around and do nothing and hope the change will happen magically by itself if we post this enough" only so many times.
  12. HappyT

At least people are creating posts about this specific issue and all what you're doing is alienating creator of this thread for no apparent reason because you can't be bothered to say "ah yes this idea is great *clap clap*". what does it make you then? a strong proponent of this idea like you said? I don't think so.
    Take your self centered attitude somewhere else or at least keep it yourself.
  13. Iridar51

I did create a lot of posts about this issue, which you would know if you would read this forum. I wonder how long I will have to repeat that until you get it.

I can be bothered to say "this idea is great clap-clap", and I did, just not to this plagiarism. I'm gonna stop posting here, so this pathetic thread given out as reveletaion doesn't get bumped. Feel free to argue with me, though. Not gonna read it.
  14. Collapse

15. HappyT

oh now we're taking credit for complaints on forum? since when? since when does one claim an idea that can fix the game. this is the exact selfish attitude that I was talking about. I'm just glad that pathetic ones are leaving.
  16. Collapse

Stop arguing in my quality thread please. On a side note, Adrenaline Pump should also give Light Assault's a 50% reduction in reload time across all weapons
  17. cKerensky

I just scrolled through the "discussion" they had fairly fast. Their avatars blended together to look like the same person having a back-and-forth argument with themselves. Highly amusing.
  18. HappyT

that's ******** and stupid.
  19. Collapse

lol
    Maybe the initial value was pretty high, but a Light Assault should have more mobility and consistency than a Heavy Assault, while sacrificing the all around killing potential a Heavy Assault possesses.