[Suggestion] Adrenaline Pump Name Change and Two Upgrades

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Armcross, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Armcross

1. I wish to change the name from Adrenaline Pump in to something like "Agility Suit". It feels like I am a Drug junkie with this name.

2. Add an upgrade the can make Light Assault bouncy like a grenade. This could make us do Parkour. A tap to jump button near a object at front, side, and back activate the bounciness. Not sure how yet but there could be some exploits with combination with jet-pack, or this could be just a legit tactic not sure.

3. Another upgrade that gives us an ability to stick to walls, ceiling, objects, and vehicles. But counter to this is make none carbine weapons bigger cone of fire; Slower time to Aim down sight; Give all weapon sway While aiming down sight maybe/maybe not except sidearms. Anything making this clinging position not a snipers position. Possible exploit for this is using the momentum of the vehicle for extra trivers.
  2. UberNoob1337101

It's a perfect depiction of LA IMO, they're like narco bosses on helium that throw explosive bricks of weed at you whether you like it or not. Therefore the name needs to stay :p

The ideas to upgrade it are pretty interesting and cool, but they need to be fleshed out and seem a bit too powerful on first glance.
  3. Armcross

But Immersive.
  4. BrbImAFK

No. This is Planetside, not some silly arena shooter like CoD or Titanfall. The sort of nonsense you're suggesting in this terrible idea has no place here.
  5. Armcross

No. This is Planetside, where areana shooter like CoD or Titanfall players can fight against SplinterCell MineCraft Starcraft WarTunder players.
  6. Lord_Avatar

Come on - it's the future. Probably every soldier out there is constantly high on combat drugs.
  7. Armcross

That sounds cannon.
  8. Eternaloptimist

I'm OK with LA agility as it is - what bugs me a little bit is when my CQC optimised carbine loses to an overshielded HA with LMG at close range.
  9. Lord_Avatar

Quite frankly, it *usually* means you were outplayed.
  10. Eternaloptimist

Always a possibility - I'll the first to admit I've met better shooters than me. But then in other circumstances, say, a 750 rpm LMG or 167 dmg LMG plus 45% more HP gotta be an advantage when you're evenly matched. Especially Resist Shield which, IIRC, negates the headshot multiplyer while it is up.

But tbh it is only a minor peeve