About those emerald VS late night circle jerk ghost cap platoons..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Obscura, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Obscura

Pls make them stop lol, sometimes I'll work late and I'll play a bit after I get home and I look at the squad tab for a squad, and I'll join a almost full squad/platoon thats ghost capping ENTIRELY by themselves besides a handful of TR or NC sitting at their warpgate. Thats right, a full 4 squad platoon and the only platoon or squad on VS during late night will spend an hour capping the continent by themselves. I'm pretty sure its also the ones that will attack a base, and the instant remotely even opposition shows up they redeploy to go attack an empty base or one with weaker opposition.

Either way it infuriates me lol, I rarely join a squad late at night if I play anymore because I'd rather play the game than listen to 6 people talk at the same time while I idly stand at bases until the cap and repeat it over and over again for an hour. Something needs to be done about this crap, like making bases capped worth less XP on a continent without enemies and too many allies.
  2. Pfundi

Be thankful, thats the guys allowing you to win every god damn alert at normal day times. And those guys are the reason I could only play Indar 1 hour the last two weeks. Kill them with fire.
  3. Obscura

Are you kidding? they aren't winning alerts for us lmao, I guess if you consider them meat for the meatgrinder then yes they absorb an ample amount of bullets that otherwise might have been shot at me. But the majority of VS actually work together to win alerts and the good outfits use tactics to cap bases. But later at night half of the VS still playing enjoy doing jack ****, so I agree, kill them with fire lol.
  4. Pfundi

Even if they ghost cap an empty continent, sooner or later there will be an alert. And when you start with 80% territory, victory is sure
  5. cbplayer

It less of a platoon and more of a late-night party
    Maybe you aren't VS matterial
  6. Booface

I used to hate those platoons since it just meant we were out-popped in contested areas where people, you know, wanted to play the game and have an actual fight.

But I joined a few and discovered that it's basically a roving rave party, complete with knife duels, lasher lightshows, flash races, Magriders stacked on top of Galaxies seeing how high they can get, etc. Can actually be pretty fun.
  7. Obscura

lol so basically, it's a circle jerk. Got it.
    • Up x 1
  8. Obscura

I fixed that for you, but you can use "party" as code if you want. And I've been VS since early beta, longer than you've played this game lol. I guess I'm an adult and don't like wasting my gaming time doing nothing while 8 mouth breathers talk over each other on their mics and kill my ear drums.