About that double EXP removal...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Takoita, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Takoita

...that has just ( ~within last half an hour?) happened - at least on EU Cobalt.

It was nice of the server staff to perform the procedure without stopping the server during prime-time. But it was not without issues.

I've personally had a hard crash that caused my system to reboot (and subsequently falsely reported a player for exploiting the hex crash trick - several people in my platoon reported simultaneous crashes; those who remained in the game observed players suddenly starting running in place, severe fps slowdowns, etc; so after someone complained about some player "abusing the sound" I've filed a report). Right after rebooting and getting back in the game, I've observed team-colored shields not stopping enemy from firing inside, repair indicator glitch, missiles hanging in place and other general nastiness.

And all that happened with no warning messages at all.

I understand that this is the 1st of April, but, please, be more careful next time.

EDIT: also, at least one player has reported in /yell chat that they've unlocked a new weapon during the "acid time" (in their case it was Lynx) without actually purchasing anything at all.
  2. codeForge

Thanks for the report. I'll make sure folks are looking into what happened.
    • Up x 2