[Suggestion] able to see outfit in platoon and death screen

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SmellyBoots, Jan 27, 2013.

1. SmellyBoots

I would like to be able to see who is in my outfit in my public platoon that is recruiting.

I ask for this because I would like to be able to cut the time of having to find players that are not part of my outfit.
    ( I can barely remember my friends name in real life ). This way I can send a message that when the platoon fills up and we are having to kick PUG player to join up so they wont be kicked.

I really hate how much time I spend managing my platoon, at peak time it feels like it can take up 10 - 15 minutes out of every hour.

I would also like to know what outfit killed me. In the heat of battle, im not looking at their names....
    • Up x 1
  2. Slyguy65

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Also a way to set up a back up platoon lead, there are tons of improvements they need to give platoons and outfits but this one needs to be in a hotfix ASAP

yes i have no idea why the clan tag is not in their name at death...that should also be in a hottix