[BUG] AA Turret Glitch at Zurvan Amp Station

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Banick, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Banick

The turret was smouldered prior to me repairing it. I figured it would repair and refresh upright, but it repaired in the position it was in, and this is the video of it fully functional as a vertical AA turret.

2. Aerensiniac

If you take into account every other map design shenanigans the devs have pulled, well... this seems completely fine and intended to me...
    I mean its certainly not worse than choosing to have no choke points on the map and then design the very spawn rooms in a way so they would serve as a choke point and everybody and their mother would go and camp there all day and all night long, making defense futile in every form.

/sarcasm
  3. Stormlight666

Great now the bases are falling apart (since this is the 2nd thread talking about turrets relocating themselves). Bad enough hackers are using floating discs of doom to disconnect people, now we have to contend with bases that sucked to begin with now being worse to defend.
  4. Banick

Relax guys, small shizzle happens like this that can be overlooked by testing before implementation.

I'm sure it'll be fixed next patch/hot fix, if it even needs a patch fix.
  5. Phyr

That's actually a better position for some turrets.
  6. GhostAvatar

It surprises me how they cant even get the smallest and easiest things right in this game.
  7. Justicia

Was this by any chance on Miller? Hackers have made turrets move there (using them for a teleporting hack), maybe this is one that was just moved slightly or was returned in the wrong way.