[BUG] AA and AV rocket launcher barely work anymore and make mistakes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, Dec 14, 2012.

1. siiix

the AA rocket launcher they definitely got broken since the last patch , they still work but just barely

before i got about 30XP every 5-6th plane i destroyed and and maybe every 10th a full kill

now i get 30XP (assist) every 15th plane and maybe every 25th a full kill ... and most rockets dont even reach they target because the plane is just faster (not the flares)

the AA should be restored as it was, and AV as well it wont even hit the vehicle if its locked, its ridiculous

and the worst bug is one of those lock on to turrets but NOT ONE EVER actually hits its target no mater the distance (obviously except if you stand right next to it)

now the fall neft i hate personally , but i dont consider it a bug, i think it was overkill... but i could live with it

but the other issues i consider a bug as it makes AA and AV now work even if its locked on most of the time, if you not point blank range.. the AA is worse then the AV

example the light planes it takes 2 rocket hits to destroy... with and AVERAGE pilot it takes me about 15 rockets to get one down.. witch a good pilot its IMPOSSIBLE to hit a light plane even once unless its dumb luck

bigger planes i dont even know how many rockets i would need, they slow enough , but bu the time i would cause even half the damage they already FAR out of reach... so practically useless now... only thing its good for is giving them a scare
  2. Osmadius

Couldn't agree more. Having read that they were going to buff the hawk I spent some real cash and bought one hoping that it would be better than when I trialed it before. It's sadly far far worse. Rockets are slower, turn badly, inexplicably miss for nooooo reason and do very little damage. The patch was meant to make aa a deterrent, its made so ineffective it can be completely ignored by pilots.
  3. Kaoschan

The Missile speed for the lock-on launcher was reduced by ~60%.
    Their damaged was increaeed by roughly 15% ... but they barly hit ESF even if they don't use flares or AB ... its .!$§"!