A tail of two payment systems AKA Daybreak wont take my money

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cobaltguy, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Cobaltguy

Below is a short tail of my experiences with two online games. I started playing PS2 about three years ago. As a comparison, I started playing WOT (World of Tanks) round the same time.
    I liked both games and wanted to put some money in. WOT payment system worked first time every time, has done for the last three years. I tried to buy cash for PS2 a number of times over the last three years, on each time it has gone the same. Just got error messages again and again till I just shrugged and gave up. I chalked it up to the company going thru some rocky times.

I recently got a new gaming pc and PS2 runs great on it, in celebration I decided I would get some items for myself in PS2. I figured by now and with new management the old problems would be no more. Yet again I tryed and failed to buy ingame cash. Tried sereral times, even from ingame. Just error messages till like before I shrugged and gave up.
    I googled the problem and read one or two posts, one suggested a work around via steam. Now I like PS2 but im not going to spend several hours downloading steam, download PS2 on steam, then buy steamcash just so I get get items in PS2.
    I guess I will just spend my gaming money on WOT (or any of the other online games I play) with its payment system that works first time every time. No issues no errors no hassle.

I would like the PS2 management to think on the money I ending up spending elsewhere today, now multiply that purchase by what I would have put in over the last three years. Going by what I've sunk into WOT thats alot. Now multiply that figure by all the other players who tried to buy ingame cash and got tired of errors and just spend there money elsewhere.

Daybreak, help me spend money on your game, fix your purchase webpage.
  2. Lord_Mogul

What of the available payment methods have you tried actually?

And also, I can't imagine someone who is playing games on PC and doesn't use steam these days.
    Not for the option of buying games online, but for the vast amount of games today that use steam for authentification and copyright.