[Suggestion] A stupid idea to protect your MBT that works

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FriendlyPS4, Jul 18, 2016.

1. FriendlyPS4

So I had someone stick an ai mine on my tank to tk me. I was like ok thats so dumb it can work! Well not on me, for enemies. : )

The ai mines acts like reactive armor. So I sticked two ai mines on the rear of my prowler on opposite ends.

Then I quickly had the test of tests. A Sundy squad of low BRs (under twenty) tried taking the Amp I was at. I adore them. Because they came at me with every class but max. And I thought I was keeping them all in front of me. But one (bless his heart) flanked me. BOOM! My right AI mine went off, my savior.
  2. PatateMystere

Only works with claymore. Please nerf TR.
  3. FriendlyPS4

ai mine = anti infantry mine.

Also please don't be a zerg-a-phobe. Playing with TR especially when GOON is zerging is a ball of fun!
  4. DrakeFang

I think he's talking about the fact that only the Claymore has that directional trigger and blast.

That said, credit where credit is due, good idea Friendly. Might try this out myself sometime.
    • Up x 1
  5. ObiVanuKenobi

Claymore stick to vehicles, other mines don't.
    • Up x 1
  6. Daigons

My LA never lands or gets near the target of my C4. All the work is done from high above. I will never understand the mentality of player who think fighting on top of friendly AV/AI mines is a good idea. You're just making it easy for someone to snipe at the mines to destroy your vehicle or detonate an AI mine while you're outside repairing.