A reenactment of the horrors of the scatt max.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SNAFUS, Mar 30, 2013.

1. FlayvorOfEvil

Sure, the TR can get their 6000rpm mini guns, but they will have extreme recoil which requires them to go into anchor mode and run out of ammo in less than half a second. Reloading them will also have to take a few days.
  2. SNAFUS

Ah the wonders of a future based science fiction game. Basically means we can make up any reason why carrying 100000 rounds on a individual could be done. And the reloading is quite silly to me in itself since our guys do magically appear out of thin air when we spawn. Why not the same concept for reloading and maintenance of our weapons?
  3. kingduckling

just epic!made me login to thumbs up this ****.
  4. FlayvorOfEvil

Because the fact that we need to certify into ammo canisters and ammunition belt means that ammo doesn't magically appear from our *** but is instead carried in those large backpacks that every character has. Except for the infiltrator. They store ammo in their ***.
  5. Roland0077

Would a slower firing multiprojectile (like 3x) weapon for the vs work decently you think? Slower being mabye current rof
  6. Roland0077

Really hope this is just a troll post and not someone taking the argument seriously
  7. Jaes

I remember Allatum. However, I can't recall being able to clear a corridor like that with my Skillsaws :eek: Give me that please! :eek:
  8. Nocturnal7x

haha that movie looks awesome.
  9. Babaganoush

I can't rage anymore when I see a ScatMAX pop out of a corner when I'm in a BioLab. You can't run back, you can't hug him to be inside a "deadzone", all I can do is laugh at my impending doom.
  10. SNAFUS

I need to see the packing list and clarify where our ammo is actually being stored. I demand SOE give us a packing list for each faction. We need to know the truth of the assault packs. Are they there as munitions and rations carrying equipment? Or is our soldier carrying the latest issue of Araxiums hottest babes packed next to all the snacks and energy drinks he could shove in there? These are the real issues SOE, we demand clarification before this issue gets out of control.
  11. Devrailis

A HAXMAX makes his own corridors. :cool:
  12. LonelyTerran

AA-12 Auto-shotgun
    [IMG]
  13. Bloodskull

That is ******* scary.
  14. Prodigal

Not to speak of mah laz0r beams.
  15. Prodigal

"perfectly balanced"
    • Up x 4
  16. treeHamster

It's like the train wreck effect. I don't wanna watch but I just can't turn away it's that terrible.
    • Up x 1
  17. SNAFUS

Reminds me of all the pretty lights when I fly by a VS burster nest.
  18. FlayvorOfEvil

I'd imagine that since Nanites can do anything, the soldiers all have a realistic vanu dutch wife inside a tin inside the pack.
  19. P149U3

A Wild Scatmax SUDDENLY Appears .000001 sec later *DEAD*
  20. Razek2648

Nerf has arrived!

Let the apocalypse begin! >: D