A pilot at age 13 looking for an outfit

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by TheRebbel, May 13, 2013.

1. TheRebbel

I am a pilot at age13 looking for an outfit. I have played many games and playing with other players. I can follow orders and I am not like the other kids. Тhe only thing is that sometimes I'm ashamed.
  2. Emitz Devil

Hello, I'll have to break it too you, you don't even come close to some of the minimum age requirements for some outfits. However if you can show enough maturity towards TR outfits they will gladly take you on board.

See there are so many mossies flying around with the BRTD tag I would highly recommend them as an outfit to join with a good air wing
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/tr-brtd-combined-forces-team-play.67095

Please do not just follow my opinion though, there are many TR outfits with brilliant air squads, but seeing as BRTD have helped DL with numerous test server events I will drop there name in here :p (No hate from other TR outfits xxoxo Miller server - best server)

Good luck with the outfit search though, just ensure that maturity is present and I'm sure they will love to have you flying along side them :)
    • Up x 1