A new team work tool

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Madd0g, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Madd0g

I have an idea for a team work tool,that i woul really love to see in the game.
    So how about giving the squad leader the option to equip a tool,to see another player's view from his squad.
    Let me explain.
    Imagine a tool for the squad leader that cost 30-50 certs and it's a wrist display which can be activated at any time and allow you see the view from a squad member WHO HAS a camera equiped.
    What do i mean have a camera equiped?
    How about giving the recons and the faction specific fighters,the option to install an onboard camera(for something like 30-50 certs again)which allows their squad leader to link up with them and see what they see(which they should be able to turn off and on).

How is that going to be usefull you ask?
    Well ps2 is already a very tactical and logistic game and i do believe this would only help to take it to the next level.
    When i fly around with my mosquito,for example, i reallise there is just so much stuff that i see from the air,in terms of enemy positioning and poitential flanking routes for my squad,that it's often time difficult or even next to impossible to describe them to my squad m8ts down on the ground(while using teamspeak).
    I believe a mechanic like the one i suggested,would bring even more dept to the game and be usefull for both the n00b and the hardcore commander.
    It's also an awsome way to promote team work,by having a dedicated pilot to fly over you not only for air support,but also for proper reconacense.
    It would also give a much needed team work buff to the recons.
    Lone wolfs on high grounds can really be beneficial to their team with that tool.

I also think that the commander should be easily able to go through the vision of every available camera in his squad(by using the arrows keys for example).

I dont really know how easy that could be to implement and i know to most people that might seem like a very minor thing,but for us organized team work junkies,this can be a game changing tool and in time i think more and more people might really apreciate it.

Please let me know what you think,do you like this idea and would you like to see it in the game or do you have any questions about it?