[Suggestion] A new (GK) gun sight and all will love the Halberd

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FriendlyPS4, Jul 15, 2016.

1. FriendlyPS4

The Halberd shoots straight just like the GK but unlike the GK the Halberd gets little love. I love the Halberd but I often would have gunners jump off the gun in order to try to kill nearby enemy with their rifle. While I stay on the Halberd for some fun gank time.

Imho the Halberd gun sight is confusing. The gun has an artillery sight, and like I said the Halberd fires straight. Even at great distance it's arc is slight. If the Halberd simply had the same gun sight as the GK it would make a world of difference.
  2. Tanelorn

Swap the Halberd sight and the Enforcer sight and angels will sing and the clouds will part and all the NC will yell "THANK GOD" together.

But don't diss the Halberd it's a great AT weapon. It has been since day 1.
    • Up x 2
  3. FriendlyPS4

I agree it is a day 1 great.

Just to add in PS4 if you want to stay sane, its best to lone wolf Halberd. Especially lone wolf as TR because the zerg will keep the enemy busy for the pick offs.

I wish people would play all factions. I once said in game, Play TR for the fun zerg. Play NC for hard mode. Play VS to vacation from both. The game is a lot richer when you play all factions. Just my two cents.