A killer struggling to kill (HELP!)

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Demonsparadise, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Demonsparadise

Hi I need massive help I am getting killed for fun, what tips have people got that will help me survive and kill I have not paid for any content please advise
  2. KamiCrazy

You will die a lot as an HA. That I have already figured playing 8 hours yesterday mostly as HA, as we have no escape mechanisms or self heal.

Just use cover, remember to use your NMG shield and run away lots to recharge shield
  3. irishroy

if you know, you´re dying,use the rocketlauncher for onehitting enemies and taking them with you
  4. James161324

HA are basically the grunts of the game, you are the front line troops, so expect to die. Killing means very little to this game though.
  5. SavageB

Med kit?

To the op, use your surroundings accordingly. No when is to much fire and ****, get behind a corner, run etc. Learn the mechanics of your gun, obvious stuff.
  6. Aussie

Nanoweave armour
  7. Demonsparadise

anyone recommend me buying SC to buy new guns?
  8. ExquisitExamplE

You probably should, I'd advise you buy at least 200$ in Station Cash, so you can get access to the guns you need to be a good player. Remember, it's not the skill of the player using the gun, oh no, the power is in the guns themselves!