A joke for premium members

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NellAner, Feb 22, 2015.

1. NellAner

Why always when there is double xp weekenk for PAYING members, there have to be issues with your servers?

Today this black screen launcher problem (I'm in the Netherlands and can't play). During the double xp weekend in december, there was that patch that introduced many new bugs and servers were down for many hours due to lag and connection issues.

Are you doing it on purpose Daybreak Game?
    • Up x 3
  2. Gretchen

LOL this has actually crossed my mind. In November we had something weird again - oh wait, we didn't have a double XP weekend (except the one for every member)...
    • Up x 1
  3. RainbowDash9

i would just enjoy the occasional double xp for everyone to keep non paying members interested, you know since they DESTROYED OUR LOGIN CERTS (RIP :'( )
  4. Krokozor

i just stop paying. it's not worth anymore. today for me it's work fine but ping just wasnt playable.
    [IMG]
  5. RainbowDash9

oh you think thats uplayable.. i had 35,920 ping earlier today o.o
  6. Krokozor

once. and my ping was stable a-a-all day long with smal deviations.
  7. ikillyou1990

I've noticed this as well. On my Emerald character, I typically have an 86 ping. Last night I was hovering around 200ms and then today I skyrocketed to over 3000ms for at least 5 minutes. Never have that issue any other time.
  8. Irathi

Yesterday my ping on Esamir was 350-450 with bad connection quality throughout the alert that was going on Amerish.

No variation really (which is unusual), just persistent 350-450 bad quality.
  9. MallowChunkage

One day I'll be that lucky.

Has there been any announcement about making the servers properly available for UK residents again? that January 'maintenance' totally ruined our connectivity.