A Farewell from Nublet

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nooblet91698, Oct 3, 2014.

1. nooblet91698

When the Valkyrie update came about a month ago, I was fairly excited for it. I genuinely liked the valkyrie, but the one thing that came with it that ruined everything was the performance drop. I have always played on a potato. I've played so much that I got to BR99 on a non member account. But because the game was hitching and my FPS was at its lowest point as a result of this update, I decided to take a break. I came back today after a month long break. I was extremely excited for this new Halloween update with special cosmetics that I was so ready to get my hands on. As I logged into the game, I discovered that I could barely do anything. The game froze as the map rendered and I struggled to even click the social tab as hitches happened seconds after second. I tried to spawn in an empty warpgate and when I spawned, the game froze for nearly a minute until I could finally move. So I sent messages to my outfit and friends, telling them goodbye, then logged out.

I've been a dedicated player since July 2013. I have been on everyday, spent nearly $100, and spent most of my free time on this game. But now, it is time for me to leave. I've had a fantastic time while playing this game. I made many friends, enjoyed myself for hours everyday, and went to bed happy everyday. But that is no more. Since the game has become unplayable, I have decided to leave the game. I actually have a life I should be enjoying outside of the internet, where the sun shines and laughter reigns. While I leave one joy behind, I will hopefully gain many more out in the real world. I hope everyone has fun during the Halloween event and I wish the best for everyone. Good luck on that battlefield.

For Vanu,
    -Nublet
  2. NinjaTurtle

Can I have your stuff?
  3. LibertyRevolution

And we lose another dedicated player..
    Hopefully you can return someday when they actually fix this game..

But you don't even need his stuff. :p
  4. IrishPride

Well Nublet, i'm headed right that way soon with you in the same fashion,(if they keep dragging things on that is taking years to fix) .The game is ok now used to be quite awesome and unique, I have had my run on it. All things come to an end even good ones. I will come crawling back though, just like me going into quake 2 death matches every now and then. I will probably be more dedicated and serious if they finally get around to fixing the basic issues it suffers. Farewell!
  5. Vertabrae

Best of luck mate. I took a break for almost a year when my son was born. Came back and still enjoy the game. But it never hurts to get away and go outside, or play another game.