880mb update get it

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Pikachu, Mar 16, 2014.

1. UAL328

The bases that were changed were Fallbridge Chemical, Mulac Supply Depot, Mulac Southern Barracks, Bitol Eastern Depot, Bitol Northern Outpost, Chac Water Purifaication, and Chac Intel Hub.
  2. UAL328

Fix the terrain issues with Quartz Ridge, changed Hvar Northgate (for the better), changed some hexs on Indar and Esamir.
  3. Pikachu

Ah faq, now the server is down. -.- I was going to look around some more on Nexus.

Edit:
    92mb update now.
  4. Levtech

What I do not understand is the gray vehicles these pics are in, Is that a new texture, visual glitch, bug, or something with the angle/lighting? I do not mean dark camo, I mean where the faction colored stripes should be on that lib/sundy.
  5. Pikachu

Bug. They can randomly be found in VR too, where some vehicles has wrong faction colors even. All terminals have gray icons over them also.
  6. Levtech

Any pictures of it? I may not be able to patch/hop on test around this time.
  7. Unclean009

How do you access Nexus?

Also here's the vanguard model: [IMG]
  8. disky00

I'm assuming this was placed for scale during building, similar to the red/green/blue soldiers you'll see the builders place during dev streams. It might just be an old model created before finalization of the in-game Vanguard and isn't representative of anything new to the game.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pikachu

You find some guy who was invited there by the devs long ago and you squad deploy to him.
    • Up x 1
  10. Doomzzg

New Hvar watchtower
    [IMG]
    New Sandstone Gulch (not much of a gulch anymore)
    [IMG]