50% SC offer after just 2 days ? all who buyed before "gnaar!"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kabs1982, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Kabs1982

Heya Guys,

i am really pissed that only two day after i buyed some SC such a offer is made. If SOE would be a user friendly company they would give the 50% to all the guys wich buyed SC the last Days from start.

Its really annoying ******** for me and all others buyed before... now luring me to give more money away.... definately pay 2 play in a stubborn way.

I am really dashed. Never saw a company providing such a Varying offer in few days after release just to get more money and ppl wich spend double the **** gettin pissed by this.

Thats all what i want to say to you SOE guys.

greetz

kabs
  2. Kabs1982

not only that this alone is annoying enough, but also the fact that i couldnt see the offer in my launcher (playing on steam with german language).............................

if a friend wouldnt have told me about the offer i had seen nothing about it............ great job there..............

only good thing is that i didnt buyed much SC before...

but really guys... what the hell?

oh wow also now the thread edit works after the second post... omfg....
    • Up x 1
  3. Zavri

I bought 20 dollars worth of SC only 1-2 hours before the offer went live. Didn't see any advertisements for it either. Imagion how pissed I was...lol
    • Up x 1
  4. Pikachew

Planetside 2 isn't the only game that uses station cash. It is good for any other SOE game with micro transactions too.
  5. Torv

I don't know if you are trolling or just amazingly incompetent...
    As noted above by others, SC is used by a myriad of SOE's games, not just Planetside. The timing of the 2 for 1 discount has nothing to do with Planetside's launch, it's a Black Friday sale for all SOE customers. (Black Friday is the day after US Thanksgiving that has become synonymous with people standing in ridiculous lines for items on sale)

At least do some research before coming onto the forums and making a fool out of yourself.
    • Up x 3
  6. Kabs1982

Whatever the offer is dude, its just to huge to be there 2 days after release without a notice on that a few days before.

Also there is still the fact that i couldnt see the offer in my launcher on german language where my friend with english could see it in his launcher.

As u guys can see Zavri also didnt see anything short before the offer... thats really pathetic.

so well if you think i am trolling or such... do so if u like... didnt affect my way of thinking neither i am getting raged by such posts...
  7. TSR-MattG Customer Service

Sales will happen, and happen again in the future - Unfortunately there isn't anything we (customer service) can do to honor double SC on a purchase that happened more than a few hours before the sale occurred.

We do appreciate the feedback, but the most I can tell you is double SC is something we've done many times historically, and will do again in the future if you don't want to participate in today's sale.
  8. CHEF

I wasted 50 bucks on the first day to find out the next day half off. Spent another 50 and received my half off but am now quite pissed.
  9. Mansen

I don't really see how it comes as a huge surprise to anyone that a sale was likely to happen on BLACK FRIDAY.
  10. Hanif

My thoughts exactly. I waited to buy more SC because I figured there would either be a Thanksgiving or Black Friday sale. It is a matter of common sense really.... Please SOE don't listen to the crybabies...
  11. Dr Funfrock

Couldn't have said it better. We don't even celebrate Thanksgiving on the same day here in Canada, and we still know to keep an eye out for Black Friday sales. Pattern recognition is your friend.
  12. Kabs1982

well still a fact that most of the customer doesnt know about a black friday sale. And also that i couldnt see the offer in my launcher with german language ? response on that ?

i didnt complain that youre doing such offers, but in fact it should be advertised few days before and ON EVERY LAUNCHER WITH EVERY LANGUAGE !

So tell me why i cant see the offer even if its running ?
  13. sharks

Outside of America Black Friday isn't such a huge thing. ;p

Greetings from Germany.
  14. Mansen

Irrelevant - you can either make the argument that OP has not considered what kind of deals an AMERICAN company might offer at certain holidays. Or that he didn't care enough about the deals to do any basic research. Either way the fault lies entirely with themselves.

Greetings from Denmark - We also have Black Friday.

Edit: Obviously if you're from the EU, you're going to see more "locally recognized" holidays on the PSG (Pro7) network than over in the Americas with SOE.
  15. RobotNinja

SOE isn't duty-bound to inform players when sales will occur. However, it's a good bet that sales are likely to pop up during major holidays and perhaps lesser US holidays. SOE is under no obligation to refund people because they bought a SC a second before an SC sale. It sucks but, oh well. Either wait for a sale to buy SC or take your chances.
  16. Kabs1982

Thats the typical american... thinking all the World knows when theyre doing such things. dont even thinking about other countries maybe are not that related to their holiday thingies....

Still u even worse since u didnt even realize that i couldnt even see the offer on its start on my launcher...
    • Up x 1
  17. Kabs1982

yes yes SOE doenst have the duty and dont need to refund... who said anything about refund ? just said that all this holiday offer was fail since i couldnt even see it.

it would just be userfriendly to inform players. it would also be userfriendly to give players buyed before and couldnt even see the offer.

just a fact thats fail when german launcher cant see the offer.
    • Up x 1
  18. Mansen

1. They did inform the players.
    2. SOE don't run the european version of the game. Pro7 does - SOE are not obliged to offer the same offers as PSG and vice versa. They are NOT the same company. They are unique entities.

2½ : Both companies use their respective currencies for a multitude of games. SOE runs several MMOs that use SC. PSG runs several games that use .... Germancoins(tm) (I don't use PSG so I don't claim to know what their currency is called)
  19. Kabs1982

u really want to tell me that if both my friend and i running game over steam and i have german language activated its related to pro7?..........

no it isnt.

i dont even have a pro7 account since i played the beta and still playing with this account.

Theyre making the offers and should make sure everybody can see them.

dont pretend anything before beeing 100% sure u talking about the right thing.
    • Up x 1
  20. Goodkat

Spoiler Alert! Christmas is coming...