5 hours into the search of Golden Snowman.....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PanzerShrimp, Dec 22, 2013.

1. PanzerShrimp

• Up x 1
  2. DevDevBooday

I feel you man, I have killed 99 snowmen so far and no gold.
  3. YouWannaGetHigh

Fall damage > Golden Snowman
  4. Cougarbrit

And so falls another victim to the golden snowmen.
    • Up x 2
  5. Nexus545

I found the golden one for my 12th. I beat some Vanu running around in a Harasser to it. Felt giddy for ages afterwards.

I recommend a Flash over an ESF. Also don't get too excited when you see one or that might happen again.
  6. RasFW

womp womp. I found my golden snowman while I was casually driving from the warpgate to the front line on my flash. He was just chillin' in the center of the road. I wasn't even looking for snowmen.
  7. JesNC

Got 2 of them so far. You're not trying hard enough ;)

edit: I'd also recommend the wraith flash over the ESF.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zephyr88

I thought the title was about golden showers...

then I looked again. :(

OH WELL. *SIGH*
  9. Latrodectus

Once it felt threatened, the snowman used its psychic powers to force the pilot to suicide jump out of his vehicle. Their power is something to be feared.
  10. Cirevam

The third snowman I ever found was gold. I had searched for about an hour in total up to that point. It's all about how lucky you are so don't feel too bad about not finding many golds. My condolences go out to you for the cold and slushy tragedy that befell you and your Reaver.
  11. Saool

Ignore. Posted on wrong thread.
  12. Grayson

Well there goes 5hour from you life for a hood ornament...:)
  13. Vaphell

i found my second one during the lost defense of Sarro. Thought what the hell, it's no fun to be steamrolled by MAXes and **** inside the tower, so i will go and mop up camping infils instead... and there it was, in the rocks approx 150m to the left from [C] :)
  14. kadney

Except for the hood ornament, it's not worth the time, especially during the exp event.
  15. IamDH

My third was was a golden one. I barely find any snowmen tho.. even with the map
  16. Corezer

THERES A MAP?!!
  17. PanzerShrimp

I never got the snowman...
  18. Grayson

(I'm so evil....)
    • Up x 1
  19. St0mpy

i wasnt counting exactly but it felt like mine came about 24-25th
  20. Game Tips And More

[IMG]
    *breathes heavily*