3GB Update?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Exterma, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Exterma

I was playing the game yesterday and today i opened it it downloaded a 28mb patch then the game started, i only got a black screen so i closed the game, tried again and now its downloading 3Gb is this right?
  2. Chantaz

3. Estolon

The black screen probably occured because you logged in when the servers where shut down. (There was a 15min timer ingame.)

Only thing I screwed up is the time. Didn't noticed the PT (it's actually 3:30 PM arround mine ^^).
  4. Exterma

ah k cheers
  5. UltimatePowa

Funny story, it's 6:30 AM around my timezone. o_O
  6. moeboee1

wow 3gb is a joke... of an update for a roughly 12gb game.... mines updating now too... guess it will be a while :(
  7. BuRnInICE

2.6GB :D I'm happy to download that. Leaving it download while I head to bed :) For that size it must be re-optimised textures. So happy that they've released this update. Thanks Devs! Keep up the great work for a great game.

Freaking HORNS !
  8. Traciatim2

Since the servers are down for 2 hours, but you can update while they are still not available, that's less than 450KiB/s that you need to get to have the download done before the servers are available. That's attainable on anything at or above a 4Mbps connection . . . That's pretty much any Cable or DSL these days. Sony is to blame for a lot... but your slow internet connection isn't one of them. Also, just as an FYI, mine was done installing by the time I was finished reading the patch notes.

Plus, I thought it was only 2.6GiB . . .
    • Up x 1
  9. moeboee1

lol i didnt know the servers were down while the update is available ... i just assumed that the game was updating so i could play when it was done like most games... my bad... my connection is boss! 1.45gb already done in 5 mins