382nd Terran Air Wing

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by xxSparkyxx, Jan 12, 2014.

1. xxSparkyxx

Hello there soldier, if you are here you are a TR soldier looking for an outfit. A big one. 382 is the largest outfit on the Waterson server, in all of the empires. There are an astounding 2,800+ members, more than the pop cap for most continents. We have an average of 50-60 members on at 9am-11pm EST. We always have a platoon up, and possibly two if primetime/op night. The best thing is you do not have to be good. All we look for are courteous, obedient(ish) members who can somewhat fly. Can't fly? Don't worry, we can have one of our aces teach you a thing or two and get you in the air in no time. We aren't the best, but we rely on numbers, clearly, like a true TR. We have op nights every Saturday, 7-11pm EST. Our leader SPANKYTHEGREAT is normally on and he will make sure we are all ok. He is a really good and strategic leader, making sure you have a good time while you are on. Don't be afraid, we don't kick to many people, and if we do you really screwed up.:D One rule. No Goje's. He was kicked for a reason. Anyway join 382 today. Or tomorrow. Or whenever.:rolleyes:
  2. Loui5D

Prime example of a zergfit.
    • Up x 1
  3. xxSparkyxx

You basically think we have no organization? Basically what you just said, you just disregarded the whole thing of being strategic. Next time read past the 2800+ members and IMMEDIATLY thinking it is a zergfit. ;)
  4. M2_Bradley

Whenever I play against you guys....I never see you violating my tank from the skies...It's was either tanks or infantry.No air....So why name the outfit "382nd Air Wing" if you don't fly air?o_O
  5. xxSparkyxx

We do on occasion. We are primarily for galaxy drops. We sometimes do mossie violations, but not TOO much. We think of it as a transport wing rather than an attack wing. We do fly gals, and are very good at getting guys in and out, the reason you don't see us flying to much. Trust me, we are an air wing. You just thought of it in a different way than our founder SPANKYTHEGREAT.
  6. M2_Bradley

Ah...The M60 Bulldog Galaxy battleships?
  7. xxSparkyxx

Pretty much. :D
  8. splatagexx1

well i can say one thing 382 might not be very organized but it does what its meant to do. it is a casually outfit so if your looking for a huge outfit for on and off playing this 382 might not be so bad.
  9. Gamerocalypse

I like to join what do I have to do to join up?
  10. toxs

382 IS BEST
    • Up x 1
  11. david06

I've been enjoying my time in this outfit, there's no skill requirement to join(which is good for new guys) but leaders do emphasize playing with the rest of the platoon and being where they are. After TR won that alert last night we did a galaxy crash and then had a rather disastrous flash race to unwind, it was all in good fun.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. -NightWhisper-

I have been looking for an outfit that wouldn't require me to have a mic. I would love to have the dead bodies marked with colorful name tags for me to revive rather than the bland red. :D

You guys have a website or something?
  13. IamnotAmazing

lol
    • Up x 1
  14. ShadowStrum

I used to be in your outfit but i deleted my Character can u pls invite me:BronyShadowStrum
  15. Shockfrosted

Played with these guys when I randomly joined a public squad.
    They never shut up. Seriously. I muted 3 folks by the time we had capped 2 outposts, after hearing all about the weather, their states of residence, etc.

If a very casual friendly and talkative outfit appeals to you, these guys might be it.
  16. AuxiMoron

TIW <3 382nd zergfit
    • Up x 1
  17. RHINO_Mk.II

Thank you 382 for speeding my progress to burster and skyguard auraxiums!
    • Up x 3
  18. xxSparkyxx

19. CowPie

What happened to the 382? You guys used to be a class outfit....now you are just a bunch of stupid noobs. Get the leadership back to the high standard you used to have. being the biggest doesn't mean a thing if you are just a collection of dumb-***** without a clue.
  20. Genserik

Do you play in their platoons on a nightly basis and do you have something tangible that we can look at that says they are a zergfit?