30th patch issues.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by uhlan, Oct 30, 2014.

1. uhlan

Anyone having these issues as of the 30th patch?

In no particular order.

1. Double sign-in to account.

2. Double and triple loading screens while deploying.

3. "Micro-hitching".

4. Severe delay at terminals or switching equipment.

5. Constant [CPU] bottleneck (never goes off).

6. Shot loss.

7. While wearing the "Analyst" helmet, you get a case of giraffe neck.
  2. SerasVic

3. uhlan

Heaven forbid I post them on their own freakin' forum!

Thanks for the tip SerasVic.
    • Up x 1
  4. BlueSkies

5 second screen/system freezes every minute or so
    • Up x 1
  5. tundranvaltias

horrible freezes for 20 seconds and then the eventual final freeze and crash.. heh and to think that the game was actually running so smooth i was thinking about resubbing my membership but luckily the patch day came and reminded me why you should never put a penny in soe products
  6. Leftconsin

My mossie keeps having it's display show nothing but zeros.

The shields for the vehicle bay of Xelas Bio Lab when we took control of it became solid white and opaque even though we owned it. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be white.
  7. SerasVic

Guys, u know it already

"Patch day no play"
  8. tundranvaltias

yes we know but there is always this little thing called hope whispering in your ear "this time it's going to be different" :p
  9. Kentucky Windage

Yep. Yep. And Yep. I keep having the freeze and then kicked from the server(Connery).
  10. William Petersen

Wait, I thought they were supposed to be fixing hitching, not exacerbating it!
  11. Schizomatic

You had hope SOE would be competent, and that everything would go smoothly. I laugh in your general direction.
    • Up x 1
  12. Goretzu

Yep, but last night was the same tbh, server was getting up to 480 ping for everyone. Hard to seperate the new bugs from the ridculously bad current server performance.
  13. xDesideratus

Everything else is awful but **** the police this needs to stay in

hell while youre patching this **** could you go ahead and re-introduce the crazy legs bug, that was amazing.
  14. Leftconsin

Dead bodies standing up.

AND A STRANGE ONE! The Razor GD-23 in the kill screen appears very pixelated.
  15. BlueSkies

The alien head thing is kinda funny :)