1. Tovarisch Maxim

- Spawn
    - Find a fight.
    - Taking an aim an preparing to shoot
    - Get shot, run away and end up dying behind the corner. (Thanks Netcode)
    - Spawn again.
    - Taking aim and attempt to suprise the enemy, end up being headshotted by Infiltrator with bolt sniper.
    - Respawn
    - Being blown up by tank or any other vehicle.
    - Accept revive
    - Get blown up by tank again the instant you get revived.
    - Respawn
    - Die behind the corner again
    - Respawn
    - Get sniped again while trying to take an aim and prepare to shoot.
    - Rage quit

Please for love of god, fix the game.
    • Up x 1
  2. typnct

theres an easy solution to them
    1.get stalker
    2.get an ohk knife or the revolvers
    3.get in their back
    4.give them your love bullets
    5.?!!
    6.profit.
    • Up x 1
  3. The Shady Engineer

If you aren't having fun in your current fight, find another. If none exists, pull a Sundy and start one.

End of the day, Planetside 2 is a video game. There is no shame in abandoning a fight if you aren't having fun in it.

Also don't accept rambo revives (unless you're holding a point and rez nade spam happens). You are likely to die right away and it is a good way to get tilted and frustrated.
    • Up x 2
  4. Eternaloptimist

Sounds a bit like OP is suffering from some lag and standing still for too long, or being a bit too predictable.
  5. FateJH

But how do we fix you?
  6. Tovarisch Maxim

How do we fix stupidly purposely offensive posts?

Many people love to make personal insults and not being any helpfull, why people are idiots?
    • Up x 1
  7. FateJH

I ask that to myself every day before chiding myself for considering the infraction of personal freedom, that people are allowed to be rude.
    You're complaining because you died a lot. I'm sorry to tell you that dying a lot is a hallmark of this game and you should just learn to come to accept that. Even with the greatest strategy that I could offer you, you're going to die in the end, and a lot.

If it makes you feel any better (it won't) the reason you're dying "around corners" is because, on the other person's screen, you were wide open and that other person landed all of their shots while he saw you wide open, before you tried to escape the encounter.
  8. JobiWan

I have to say the last week or so I've not enjoyed the game much at all. It seems to have gone back to how it was before the Meltdown alerts spiced things up for a bit.

Last night there was a fight at Waterson's for hours with TR defending (Miller) and people were happy to sit on a hill for hours in a tank lobbing shells into the base, farming kills. Or typical NC smaller fights with 2 or 3 shotgun maxes, farming kills.

I formed a squad and snuck a spawn beacon in behind the enemy armour and one person took it and joined me, we could have wiped out their sundys and a few tanks, but just that one person took the beacon, everyone else just ignored me, farming kills.

I went stalker for a bit, got some good kills but as soon as you get a kill there are 2 tanks and 3 infantry and 5 harrassers just waiting to get you.

The game's stale for me, alerts have become meaningless for many and it seems too many are just interested in farming kills with the cheesiest method possible. Unless something changes soon I think this could be it for me, after nearly 4 years I'm finally getting bored with it.
  9. Pikachu

Do you want an invulnerability potion or what?
    • Up x 1
  10. FateJH

I don't mean to protest too much but:
    Did you command a cohesive group of individuals to come and help, but they did not?
    I think qualifying the value of a kill in this sort of discussion as "good" is self-defeating. Let's be frank: there are objectives that can be more important that fighting the enemy, or farming an oblivious enemy simply by them being oblivious; instead, you immediately fell back for getting kills for yourself.
  11. Tovarisch Maxim

Thats what I'm pointing out, the terrible Client-sided netcode.

However, I agree that I over-exaggrated when I said "Fix the game" in my first post.
  12. JobiWan

I called them good kills because after a while of trying, the game wears me down so I just join in the farm. I'm slowly working towards black camo so I'm currently auraxing the Heartstring, so in that context, yes I was just farming because I'd given up trying to do anything productive.

And as for 'immediately'. Were you there? This was after hours of trying other stuff.
  13. FateJH

I'm using words because your descriptions are as close as I'm ever going to get to being "there."
  14. The Rogue Wolf

If they switched to server-sided netcode, you wouldn't be complaining "I got killed behind that wall". You'd be complaining "I got behind that wall but then server lag pushed me back and I got killed".
  15. LodeTria

It's the games default state. Dunno why you're just noticing it now though. Was the same when hossin came out, construction, Alerts V2.0, Alerts V3.0, Valk, Harasser and pretty much every update since the games launch.

It's always been about the farm, as most objective orientated players discover once they've been leading/playing for a month or so. You can spice things up with some vehicle play or squad play, but it all leads back to the farm eventually.
    • Up x 1
  16. JobiWan

Of course I've noticed it before. But for me, it briefly changed when Meltdown happened, but it's reverted now. I find Friday nights particularly bad.
  17. DeadlyOmen

Instead of changing my behavior, I blame things that are outside of my control.
  18. Gutseen

Game became ******** a long time ago.
    • Up x 1