...?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MouthFulofCrabs, Mar 15, 2015.

1. MouthFulofCrabs

Okay i cant really describe this... Earlier last night i was trying to log in/start and i would get to 94% and i would crash... but later i decided to uninstall/reinstall and now i cant even update...? it says like 50+ letters/numbers long as i try to update... also i can run this game because i have played it so unless they changed the requirements of this game it should be that... anything WOULD BE HELPFUL! :D
  2. MouthFulofCrabs

3. RainbowDash9

run as administrator
  4. MouthFulofCrabs

i am admin on my pc... the only person who uses this game
  5. RainbowDash9

you still have to run it as admin, idk its stupid. just right click the shortcut and run as admin and see what happens. or change the directory the games saved in
  6. MouthFulofCrabs

i did no luck...
  7. CptLegshot

Open task manager and check if there aren't any planetside processes.
  8. MouthFulofCrabs

ugh idfk what is going on >_> this is stupid... same thing and tried all the above... Thanks for the help though... would be nice if a ADMIN COULD HELP though lol
  9. BXAlbatross

Disable UAC, try again. Alternatively, use Steam.
  10. MouthFulofCrabs

BXA question what is UAC/how do i access it?
  11. Akashar

Can you get to the launcher and the file checker?
  12. sjtw_w_stot

Yeah, sounds like you have another PS2 process already running. Clicking the PS2 desktop icon a dozen times before it has a chance to load can do that.

I'm sure you've already done this but uninstall PS2, reboot your computer, install PS2.
    Once installed: right-mouse-click only once on the desktop icon, left-click [open] in the context menu which pops up.
    Wait.
  13. MouthFulofCrabs

well i am so confused now... stjw i do click the open once lol i learned that the hard way when i was younger and spammed microsoft word once and it opened 25+ times... also i did try steam and downloaded it that way and nothing >_< steam only loads to 2.5% now on installing it... NO EFFING IDEA ANYMORE... most problems for a goddamn effing game man lol Thanks for the help guys but i think ps2 just aint going to work anymore... unless the support guys reply to my message describing my issue...