20 Minutes into the Double XP Weekend and the US PS2 Servers are LOCKED

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by omega4, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Snappy

I love it when people say Sony is lying to us!
    Yeah Lieing, as and updating servers with the code needed for the XP boost.

The rage is amazing on these forums let's pop some popcorn .... Shall we?
    • Up x 1
  2. duckwes

cant get into the server:(
  3. OgotaiOne

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. duckwes

anyone getting inn??:)
  5. STeGaMeLiOn

They said it should be back up within an hour.
  6. Solafide

Cool..another hotfix and patch...good to see this game getting so much support...getting better and better every fix..
  7. SenEvason

Finally this thread is back on track.
    • Up x 1
  8. duckwes

shout out when its open!:)
  9. Kediec

Chill and let the hamsters relax and feed, they're gonna have to spin the wheels double speed all weekend for us all :p
  10. The Funk

Simple solution. Extend double xp weekend by however late the servers are coming up.
  11. OgotaiOne

nono: double up the Double-Weekend so it becomes a quatruple weekend!
  12. Kediec

I've got a better one.

Log anyone crying about a downtime (especially this one) and exempt their account from any xp bonuses, that way they have a reason to moan then :confused:
  13. Gavyne

I usually say when people rage, it's because they're too addicted to this game. After all the guy's on at 9am in the morning looking to play planetside 2 and utilize double exp. The game can't be that bad to make someone do that.
  14. Onictus

Moar please.
  15. Wasdie

That's omega4 for you.
  16. Aggh

Less than an hour means an hour. Or Soon.
  17. Kediec

EU ones are up :p
  18. duckwes

19. ChipMHazard

Hmm this sorta reminds of me...
    http://3.bp.************/-9nm43ghQOik/ThY3pHgb56I/AAAAAAAABuA/YsGRNJKGGdw/s1600/doomsayer11.jpg
  20. wolfva

DOOOooooOOOOoOooOOOOOMMMMMMM GLOOOOOooooooOOOOoooOOOOooOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

"And I beheld when (the PS2 servers were down for 1 hour), and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    13 And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    14 And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the (Forums) and in the rocks of the mountains;
    16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand

GREAT timing posting that after Ogatai's little video..... And yes, I'm sure someone got in, but no, not into the game yet.