2 years and still performs like rubbish

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Prince Planet, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Prince Planet

Jesus, what is up with this. Haven't played for years, come back and it still has 3 FPS on minimum settings!

I even have a better spec'd PC.

Really have to wonder what's going on.
  2. AlterEgo

3 FPS?

My God... I don't know about you, but performance only increases with me every update. Last year, I'd get 30-42. This year, I got a solid 45-70:)
  3. RedArmy

my perfomance didnt change really - im 60fps all round - the fans on my computer definitly have been running hotter and hotter as the months passby though
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

And what are your specs if it's not a secret?
    • Up x 2
  5. ZBeaverEater

This game runs buttery smooth on my system, on Ultra settings. I have Vsync enabled and never see less than 60 fps. My only ***** is that when I use the Nvidia control panel to make it look even nicer it becomes unstable and crashes. Oh well, as long as I keep the control panel at default and use the in game graphics setting it plays all day without problems.
    Anyhow, quit ******** at the development team and go buy a real gaming rig, not be be a ******* but I cant believe how many ppl are playing this game on dinosaur, or low end systems and expect it to run smooth as silk, theres only so much optimizing they can do.
  6. Klypto

Must be terrible still having only a slightly less potato PC. I also have to wonder.
  7. Lord_Mogul

Maybe he upgraded from a Pentium 4 to an Athlon 64 :D
  8. ObiVanuKenobi

Or bough another 256 mb RAM stick.