2 Teamkillers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NC supporter, May 28, 2014.

1. NC supporter

Anyone on Connery could you please watch out for 2 dudes. These 2 guys just teamkilled me and downed my reaver and max intentionally. I killed them back after the first time but they keep on doing this. They should be on Amerish as of now. If any mods view this thread could you please do something about it. I'll give their names in PM.
  2. FaLI3N

I am pretty sure this is against forum rules but yer I know the name of the first guy so I'll confirm.
  3. Sincore

Might want to edit out the names or the thread will be locked, if you want to have a constructive discussion about ways to possibly prevent / limit team killing instead of calling them out on the forum, that might be a better course of action.

Quote from Forum guidelines:
  4. NC supporter

I have editted the thread so names aren't on here. Pm me if you want'em.
  5. Leftconsin

Last time I was aware of an intentional teamkiller he spent about two weeks in warpgate day in and day out teamkilling exclusively and constantly before he was banned. Two weeks.

There has been a guy following me around teamkilling me and my outfit mates for months.

I'm sorry, but... yeah.