2 soldiers looking for a home

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TheScutta, May 4, 2013.

1. TheScutta

Hi All,

As above, me (England) and a team mate (France) are looking to hook up with a handful of people to get the most out of the game. Over 25's would be great or over 18's also good. We play properly and both of us are of a reasonable ability as footsoldiers. We don't want to take it too seriously though, just want to play properly, do well and have a chat when the battlefield is quiet. None of this pretending to be an actual soldier rubbish. We always play on Indar but happy to switch.

Happy to join a small outfit or just a couple of players similar to ourselves. We are on several times through the week, and always on a Friday; we have lives! ;o)

Let me know!
  2. Paulus

Hey guys, Feel free to drop by and submit an Application at www.terran-republic.com and see if we're what you had in mind.
  3. Ynwe

Do you want to join the most famous TR outfit on Cobalt? Join Chimera. If you think I am bragging look into this topic

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/tr-on-cobalt-lack-of-organization.121124/

Post #9 and you can read other messages too. We are known by the other factions quite well. Are we big? No, there are outfits probably 10 times our size. We run somethign between 1-2 squads usually. 2.5 on primetime. But, as in the real world, size doesn't matter. This is even more so in PS2. We are probably the most highly organized TR outfit on Cobalt. If you are not willing to use TeamSpeak when online with us, than this outfit isn't yours. If you don't want to react within 5 seconds when the team leader tells you to redeploy to the warpgate for a gal drop, than this outfit isn't yours. If you want to see how you can change though the outcome of a battle though when rolling with the best TR outfit on cobalt, than this is the outfit for you. We don't care what rank you are, but we do care to see progress and REAL teamwork. Not just following the waypoints, but instant reaction.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/chimera.66760/
    Our Recruitment page

alternatively: you can just pm Matlock0 on the forums or ingame (ingame name is: Matlockk) and he will invite you into the squad (not outfit yet) if you just want to trial it for a while to see if the outfit fits you